Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

awesome

This series is like crack for your eyeballs, you just want more and more. whats this? hes still got deadlines! good thing he can postpone them.

Blockhead Ghostmas Blockhead Ghostmas

Blockhead for president!!

Blockhead is the best thing to happen, ever, During the bush administration. Blockhead/The Swain 08!!!!! At least if he became president he would be smarter then the current one

Blockhead: Episode 10 Blockhead: Episode 10

Wow!

Did I see a gooseman reference in there? Why I believe he has Mannie's organs. This was awesome, funnier then episode 9, and better looking to boot. I'm sure people will be quoting this for weeks to come, I know I will be!! I foresee a daily 1st.

This Is What You Want! PE This Is What You Want! PE

you gave in!

the people who complained are probably the people at the assclown arcade that screwed David over by towing his car. I'da just told em to go to hell, the first one was fine. But I'll give this a 10 because you guys kickass anyway

Shoot David in The Balls Shoot David in The Balls

awesome, terrific.

this movie was missing only one thing, Chase laughing in the background while eating ice cream, that would have just sealed it. 10/10 nonetheless.

the YuYu the YuYu

Wooh!

There's something about this cartoon.... mmm oh yes, why hasn't disney made it into a major motion picture. Great..... everything.

Blockhead: Episode 1 Blockhead: Episode 1

The original, the classic.

Blockhead is an icon, and everybody should buy him tongs, because there coming to stores right now!

Sonic Emblem Exodus. 5 Sonic Emblem Exodus. 5

not bad, but a few mistakes here and there.

on your menu, 2 of the 3 buttons didn't work, might want to go back and fix that gov'na. The flash itself was alright, but kinda gave me a headache as I was watching it.

Rocker713 responds:

Cheers, I'll get right on that! =) Sorry the flash hurt your head =)

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Indeed he is.

After one of the best days I have had all year, I come home to find a sequel to the single funniest flash I have ever seen has been made. This was the icing on the cake of what made today great. I am looking forward to the sequel.

Blockhead: Episode 9 Blockhead: Episode 9

This is by far my favorite flash series.

I watched this I noticed a change in how these were made. Not so much in how the introduction was, or the ending. Which I thought looked fantastic, but the structure of how you usually make the cartoons. This cartoon was much more frame by frame animated, which made it look and feel like I was actually watching a cartoon on some big network. The newly made conscious definitely moved his hands in anger a lot more. And this was the best looking Blockhead of the series.

The humor though was not as good as I had hoped though. The music that was playing while he was talking was a new thing but it actually kind of distracted me from what blockhead was saying. And they were talking at lightning fast speed, so I had to watched it a second time before really getting some of the humor to it. And although it had its disappointing moments, the overall differences from the first 8 to the 9th really show that your a better animator then before. I look forward to the continuation of this series.

The-Swain responds:

The next episode will begin a (gasp!) story arc, so I had to do two things with this episode:
1) Get a bit of meaningless humor out of my system since I may not have another chance very soon, and
2) Set the stage for the improved graphics, since adding both that AND a story might seem drastic and a bit sadistic to do to you guys all at once.

And future episodes will have more silent sections, much like Episode 7. :)